Offset Printing for Longer Press Runs
For press runs over 2000 quantity, consider our offset options. Manuals, price books, catalogs, workbooks, and directories, as well as traditional perfect bound publications are just some of the offset pieces we print on a daily basis.
When we acquired Corley Printing in 2013, we integrated their 80 years of offset expertise in traditional book printing with PG’s advanced infrastructure, creating a full-service operation. Now our customers experience greater efficiencies and more manufacturing choices…resulting in true publishing freedom.
Whether POD, digital short run, or offset, our focus is simple: to become a one-stop solution for all publishing needs.
- Manuals, guides, workbooks, catalogs, directories, price books, loose-leaf publications
- Softcover, b/w text print (up to 2 colors) with 4/c covers for large print runs
- Additional 50,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- High volume perfect binding and saddle-stitching
- Additional bindery services: tabbing, drilling, CD bind-ins, etc
- Ability to run lightweight stocks – including bible stocks
- Education and Test-Prep
- Religious and Home Schooling
- Professional (medical, legal, financial)
- Commercial (B2B, catalog, automotive materials)
- Small to Mid-sized Publishers
View Trim Sizes and Paper Choices
Click on the links below to view Standard Softcover Trim Sizes or Paper Choices.