A new direct to consumer site offers options.
- Selling through PGDirect complements the workflows that most publishers have in place. PGDirect is your 3rd Option (and most likely, we will prove to be your best).
- The corporate structure at PGDirect is different from other book printer/seller combinations. We can sell publishers’ books at a lower price because most of the publishers’ discounts are passed on to the consumer, ultimately resulting in the sale of more books.
- PG’s printing quality is excellent, printing and binding options extensive, and costs are competitive.
- PGDirect helps market publishers’ titles by periodically featuring books on the homepage with “About the Author” features.
- PGDirect offers books that are environmentally friendly. Since PG prints and binds every book we sell, all the materials used are FSC certified.
- PG’s production process only occurs after a book is sold, thereby assuring no waste or remainders, and no book ever listed as “out of stock.”
- Quick turnaround (48 hours for softcover/72 for hardcover) gets books to consumers faster as the orders stream seamlessly from retailer into production instantly.
- Creative use of social media between PGDirect, publishers and authors enables organic growth on the internet and builds strong backlinks for optimizing SEO plans.
- PGDirect and PG offer a personal touch to our business relationships and customizable solutions.
- PGDirect’s Reprint Center allows publishers to sell to their authors via unique portals for each author, 24/7, with customizable pricing, packing lists, and invoicing.
- PGDirect sells publishers’ books, prints and binds them, ships them, bills them, collects the payment and sends publishers a check for their profits each month. Get set up on PGDirect and get a check for just…. being!
Visit PGDirect and learn more by calling PG at 630-221-1850.