If you received a damaged carton and the contents were also damaged, please contact us within 3 business days of delivery with the order number, the tracking number on the carton, a contact name and telephone (a shipping carrier claim will be filed).
Once confirmation of reimbursement from the carrier is received we will ship a replacement.
Should you need the item sooner, please place a new order and we will issue a refund when confirmation of reimbursement from the carrier is received.
We will exchange your product for the following reasons:
- Received incorrect item – contact us within 3 business days of delivery
- Received a defective or damaged item due to a shipping issue – contact us within 3 business days of delivery
*Please call 888-404-3769 FREE for a return authorization number (RA#). We will send you a prepaid USPS label to return the product to us. Please note: A return authorization (RA#) is required for an exchange.
Upon receipt of the product, a replacement will be sent to you.
- Pack the items along with the packing slip securely in a box. You can use the box the items arrived in or another box, if you prefer.
- Affix the shipping label to the outside of the box.
- Leave the package for your mail carrier to pick up.
We do not sell or distribute your personal information, the information is used by Publishers’ Graphics, LLC and Publishers’ Graphics Bookstore only.
Your email is our first attempt to reach you should we have a question about your order. We will only phone you when emails have gone unanswered.
We may at times send emails to you to let you know of specials, and will always allow you to have your name removed from these kinds of mailing.
Limitation of Liability
We may provide links to the author/publishers/copyright owner’s sites or their affiliated companies, and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Publishers’ Graphics does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
Terms & Conditions
1) Client waives all setoff rights against any payments due PG.
2) Payment is due within 30 days after delivery.
3) All late payments owed to PG shall accrue interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the highest lawful rate.
4) In all disputes between Client and PG, the losing party shall pay the prevailing party’s costs and expenses, including the fees of its attorneys, experts, and consultants.
5) The courts located in DuPage County, State of Illinois, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue over all disputes between Client and PG. Client waives all claims that such jurisdiction and venue is improper or inconvenient.
6) Until Client pays all past-due amounts owed to PG, PG shall retain ownership of all work product, whether or not related to a particular past-due amount.
7) Client shall be deemed to have accepted PG’s work product unless Client: (a) notifies PG of defects within 10 days after delivery of that work product, and (b) returns the rejected work product to PG within 5 days after Client notifies PG of the defects.
8) If PG’s performance is delayed due to circumstances beyond PG’s control (including but not limited to malfunctioning equipment owned or leased by PG and acts or omissions of PG’s vendors), PG’s time to perform shall be extended for a reasonable period, but never less than the duration of whatever caused the delay.
9) Whenever PG performs any work for Client, PG shall have at least one opportunity to correct any defective work product. Client’s damages for PG’s unexcused failure to perform or inability to correct defective work product shall not exceed the amount of PG’s charges for the nonperformed or uncorrected work.
10) Risk of loss or damage to work product shall pass to Client when the trucker, carrier, or whomever else is engaged to deliver the work product to Client has possession of that work product.
11) PG shall perform in reliance on Client’s approval of PG’s proofs, on samples delivered by Client to PG, and on the work product description, quantity, delivery schedule, and price stated within Client’s purchase order and Client’s related communications, but without regard to any other terms stated within Client’s purchase order and Client’s related communications. The terms herein along with PG’s invoice shall constitute the parties’ entire agreement for all work done by PG for Client, whenever performed, and shall be governed by Illinois law without regard to conflicts of law principles that would result in applying the law of a different state.
12) The undersigned personally guarantees all Client’s payments and waives all setoff rights.
13) PG MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS UNLESS NOTED ON PG’S INVOICE.
14) Until Client fully pays all PG invoices, PG may, as security for any unpaid invoice, whether or not overdue, retain possession of the following, whether or not related to an unpaid invoice: a) all Client’s property and all property of others that Client has delivered to PG, including but not limited to film, art, discs, camera-ready copy, and samples, and b) any work product that PG has not delivered to Client. Client shall indemnify and hold PG harmless from all damages for PG’s good faith, but erroneous, retention of such property and work product.
15) Up to 1% of PG’s work product for a particular order may have defects making that product unusable. The existence of such defects shall not relieve Client of Client’s obligations to fully and timely pay PG. Client shall allow PG at least one opportunity to correct orders with defects exceeding 1%. Client’s damages for PG’s inability to correct defects or other unexcused failure to perform shall not exceed the amount of PG’s invoice for the uncorrected or nonperformed order.
16) Changes to Client’s order may result in additional charges. If Client cancels an order that Client had approved, including orders for which Client desires changes but for which Client does not approve PG’s additional charges, Client shall pay PG all the expenses that PG incurred to fulfill that order prior to PG’s receipt of Client’s cancellation.
17) Client authorizes PG to charge Client’s credit card for all amounts Client owes PG.