Warehousing and Fulfillment
Warehousing, inventory management, fulfillment and shipping/mailing are part of our PG supply chain solution. Using our Midwest warehouse, we can manage your inventory and fulfill orders, domestically and internationally.
- Minimizes your overhead costs: inventory, warehouse space, and operating costs
- Combined offset, POD, and short-run shipments, minimizing the number of outbound deliveries
- Dedicated CSR assigned to your account
- No receiving charges for books printed at our facilities
- Flexible: route orders via XML data transfer, or directly from online shopping cart
- Automatic email acknowledgments (receipt of order, shipping notice, and returns)
- Print, store and fulfill marketing/premium items for trade shows and exhibitions
Excess inventory or a shortage of inventory? Either can be costly for a publisher or business. Whether printing offset, POD, short-run quantities, or even fulfilling premium items, we can help you manage your inventory for optimum efficiency and sales. That leaves you and your staff with more time for mission-critical work.
- Physical inventory snapshot taken monthly
- Free cycle counts (1 -3 times per year based on title’s activity), or one complete physical inventory.
- Computer controlled inventory system with online access 24/7: view your current inventory levels anytime
- Reporting options that lets you look at usage levels, back orders, pending orders and much more
- Ability to setup automatic reorder points for printing and rules for backorders, email alerts
- Dedicated warehouse staff, knowledgeable and experienced in handling customer inventory
- Customized online views with visual dashboards vs. line item on a report
- Polywrap, shrinkwrapping, Label Aire affixing
- Shipping: LTL, UPS, USPS and drop shipping
- Providing the lowest-cost shipping option identified through shipping software
- Global delivery services with tracking are provided at reduced shipping rates